The following articles and books are published in association with the ARC Laureate Project
- Utiraruto, O.,& Penny, B. 2017 ‘Activist Practitioners in the Qigong Boom of the 1980s’, East Asian History, 41 Download pdf.
- Wuqiriletu, 2016 Cracking Down on Water Management, China Story YearBook 2016 – download pdf.
- NEW BOOK, DOWNLOAD FOR FREE – Tessa Morris-Suzuki and Eun Jeong Soh, New Worlds from Below: Informal Life Politics and Grassroots Action in Twenty-First Century Northeast Asia (ANU Press, 2017) https://press.anu.edu.au/publications/series/asian-studies-series/new-worlds-below
- Morris-Suzuki, Tessa 2016 ‘Rethinking the Cultural Politics of Globalisation: Where Do We Go from Here?’ http://www.chinoiresie.info/rethinking-the-cultural-politics-of-globalisation-where-do-we-go-from-here/
- Morris-Suzuki, Tessa 2013 “Invisible Politics”- download pdf
- Soh, Eun-Jeong 2014 Behind North Korea’s Hospital Curtain, East Asia Forum, 18 July
- Soh, Eun-Jeong 2014 Lessons from aid workers in North Korea, East Asia Forum, 25 July
- Soh, Eun-Jeong 2015 Time to move away from simplistic thinking on North Korea, East Asia Forum, 30 January
- Wei, Shuge 2016 Recovery from “Betrayal”: Local Anti-Nuclear Movements and Party Politics in Taiwan, The Asia-Pacific Journal, 14:8 (3)